Ryan Consulting Seattle, WA
- Posted: 22 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
Executive Assistant to support our team in the Seattle Office.
This position will provide corporate assistance in a fast-paced environment.
· Manage very busy calendar including: scheduling appointments, on and off-site meetings and conference calls;
· Handle confidential information with diplomacy and discretion;
· Liaise with clients and internal executives on a daily basis;
· Arrange all business travel and accommodations;
· Prepare, process, and track expense reports;
· Assist in creating, editing and formatting of presentations and documents using Power Point, Word, Excel and PDF;
· Print, bind and manage presentation materials;
· Navigate and export extensive property files, status reports, marketing lists, and contacts;
· Responsible for the relationship with building management, Health & Safety practices, office suppliers and key service renewals;
· Communicate with and manage vendors for deliveries and payments;
· Work alongside Technology to plan any required desk moves;
· Work closely with other Executive Assistants for meeting and travel coordination;
· A team player, offering vacation backup and help to other Executive Assistants as needed;
· Occasional personal administrative assistance.
·5 years of Executive Assistant experience preferably supporting IT CIO's
· BA/BS preferred;
· An essential function of the role is to work in office;
· Ability to be proficient and successful with minimal direction;
· Past experience working for a team of executives;
· Experience arranging complicated domestic travel;
· Candidates must demonstrate a combination of outstanding productivity, personal motivation, and excellent communication skills and ability to interface with clients and all levels of staff;
· Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented.
· Very proficient with both MS Outlook and PowerPoint a well as PDF and Excel (formatting to print, basic formulas, etc.);
· Experience processing and tracking expense reports (Concur a plus);
· Experience coordinating and scheduling appointments & meetings;
· Professional demeanor and presentation;
· Organized with ability to effectively prioritize tasks;
· Ability to work effectively in fast paced environment;
· Availability to work overtime as needed.
Ryan ConsultingWhy Work Here?
The role is a direct-hire opportunity with a Financial Services client in South Charlotte.
BusinessView all jobs at Ryan Consulting