Business Development Director- Life Sciences
- Posted: over a month ago
- $5,000 Weekly
At RxVantage we transform how medical practices engage with life sciences resources and expertise to improve patient care. Our platform intelligently connects healthcare providers with the precise life sciences experts that they need, when they need them. As a result, medical practices stay on the cutting edge of patient care without disrupting workflows. Trusted by more than tens of thousands of healthcare practitioners and and all major life science companies, RxVantage has powered millions of educational exchanges between healthcare teams and life sciences companies.
Our "Work from Anywhere" philosophy is aimed at making sure we bring a diverse range of thought leadership so that our technology is better able to serve local health care providers. Our goal is to hire the country's top talent and allow them to create an environment where they can do their best work.
We are looking for a Life Sciences Business Development Director to help us continue our growth and position us as an important strategic partner to some of the largest life sciences companies in the world. This person has extensive experience working with pharma, biotech, and/or medical device organizations, and has strong connections across key commercial functions (e.g. sales, marketing, market access, digital, and analytics teams). The ideal candidate will contribute immediately by tapping into their network in an organized, quick, and effective manner. They must be comfortable in the fast-paced, ever-changing, high-demand environment of a startup, and of course, be willing to put in the time required to drive success for themselves and RxVantage.
What you'll be doing:
- Selling RxVantage Enterprise services into a portfolio of up to 30 life sciences companies
- Defining and proposing growth opportunities within prospective and existing clients.
- Identifying and strategically targeting key stakeholders across functions and bringing in resources to implement
- Ensuring that new life sciences clients recognize the strategic value of RxVantage and approach the relationship as a strategic partnership.
- Presenting to and collaborating with our Enterprise clients to achieve sales goals. Driving a sales pipeline and tracking activity, progress, and objectives with clients and prospects
- Managing a target sales goal and forecasting sales accurately
- Acting as an internal coach and mentor; providing direction, guidance, and ongoing feedback related to individual and team performance
- Collaborating with various internal team members to ensure that the end-to-end client experience is outstanding
The ideal candidate:
- Incredibly high ethical standards and an understanding of the importance of ethics and compliance in the life sciences industry.
- 10+ years of Business Development experience selling SaaS, Technology, and/or Data into life sciences companies.
- Brings established & strong relationships with US commercial leaders across the industry.
- Ability to develop connections with prospects and clients quickly and easily, and to develop and maintain deeper business relationships based on trust.
- Strong business strategy and analytical skills (expert level interpreting relevant metrics)
- Exceptional business savvy with a solid ability to analyze client needs and opportunities
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), including exceptional presentation skills.
- Experience with saleforce.com (or other CRM).
- Experience writing, reviewing, and responding to life sciences RFPs and managing contracts (MSA/SOW).
- Experience developing and executing complex business strategies for life sciences clients
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Company-Paid Premiums for Employee's Medical Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Work from Anywhere!
- Flexible PTO - Take the time when you want it!
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Post-Parental Leave Program - $5k stipend to assist with expenses, 4 week 100% paid "Ease-Back" return to work transition period
- Charitable donation matching
- Professional development stipend
RxVantage is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to ensuring that we represent the local communities where our health and wellbeing providers serve as pillars of support to our family, friends, and neighbors. Our representation within these communities allows us to embody a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives; and provide an inclusive environment for our team to feel empowered to be their authentic selves, without fear of harassment or discrimination.
BusinessView all jobs at RxVantage