Pharmacy Technician / Implementation Specialist
RxSafe, LLC San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Implementation Specialist at RxSafe LLC is a home-based position with travel to pharmacies and health care organizations around the US and abroad. This position involves product implementation, product integration and customer training. Projects range in scope and require standardization across multiple product lines and locations in support of rapidly changing business needs and departmental goals.
- Perform implementation tasks as assigned to ensure timely Go-Lives to customer satisfaction.
- Train customer in hardware and software usage to vital usage levels.
- Assist Department head to fully define the processes/procedures/controls relevant to team activities.
- Provide a positive customer interaction developing relationships at all levels, from Key Stakeholders to Pharmacy Technicians.
- Demonstrated expertise of clinical and technical processes.
- Excellent and through competency in product implementation methods.
- Able to gather customer requirements, practices, design concepts and provide best practices and procedure consulting.
- Identify and escalate business improvement opportunities within the organization as appropriate.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with cross functional team members.
Desired Skills, Attributes and Requirements:
- CPhT required, experience with pharmacy automation preferred, BA/BS preferred
- 3+ years in pharmacy (retail independent pharmacy experience preferred)
- Experience working with pharmacy automation equipment
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proven ability to meet tight project deadlines
- Training skills knowledge and abilities
- Proven strong writing skills that convey a clear and concise message
- Proven ability to conduct interface testing
- Strong understanding of technical concept, networking principals and databases
- Excellent verbal communication skills including good listening skills, the ability to gain consensus and demonstrate patience
- Demonstrated ability to see problem solve and offer strategic solutions
- Confident, rounded thinker
- Is self-aware, resilient, assertive, and openly supports change
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working together
- Actively committed to team development
- High levels of motivation, optimistic and action orientated
- Ability to lead by example, gain respect from team and communicate with clarity while demonstrating excellence in approach to work and people activities
- Excellent organizations skills and the ability to manage many activities with tight deadlines
- Able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with many stakeholders
- Solid understanding of all people related processes and procedures
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure/cost of poor customer service
RxSafe, LLCWhy Work Here?
Cutting-edge technology, entrepreneurial environment, and lots of room for growth.
RxSafe's cutting-edge pharmacy automation systems including robotic compliance packaging and inventory control storage and retrieval devices for pharmacies. Please visit rxsafe.com for more information about our company and our products.
2453 Cades WaySan Diego, CA