OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE PRESCRIPTION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
RxNow Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RxNow is currently expanding its nationwide sales team. We are in search of Extremely Personable, highly driven, self-motivated, resourceful, professional and accountable individuals that can manage their own time as independent contractors. Your hours are yours to set monthly, this can be a supplemental income type position that could easily evolve into a full-time roll. You are responsible for calling on all participating pharmacies in your territory and establishing relationships within the pharmacy. Your area of the country is widely open so territory opportunity is based on how large of an area you are comfortable covering(more pharmacies equals more earning potential). The position is 100% commission based, you are paid on a per use basis, representatives are paid monthly based on the previous months tracked usage. Once a patient is entered into the system they continue to get discounts and you continue to get commission for each medication they use the program for throughout your tenure. This is a build-able structured sales model with unlimited earning potential for the right person!!
- Reps are to visit all participating pharmacies in their area establishing and cultivating relationships with the pharmacist and technicians. Monthly, follow up, visits are required to maintain these relationships.
- Manage individual territories by introducing and promoting the RxNow to Pharmacies, Physicians, Health Care Providers, Groups, Organizations, Businesses, Chambers of Commerce and the General Public.
- Gain access to key decision makers in order to develop and expand client relationships built upon trust and reliability.
- Elicit feedback on our product as well as the industry as a whole in order to meet the needs of the client.
- Effectively manage your time in order to maximize customer relations.
- Meet and/or exceed all sales quotas to achieve optimal revenue goals.
- Identify new opportunities through all forms of outbound sales prospecting.
- Respond to all internal requests swiftly and effectively.
- Natural people skills and the ability to make friends very easily is a must as most of this business is relationship based.
- Previous pharmacy experience is a major plus!
- Applicant must have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle.
- Must be a competent navigator/route organizer. Without a planned route expect to hit a max of 20 pharmacies in a day. With routing, reps have hit over 50 in a day. Pharmacy visits are relatively short, under 5 minutes.
- This position requires covering a rather large territory so a willingness to be a road warrior is important. The more area covered, the more earning potential.
- 3-5 years’ experience in outside sales and prospecting preferred
- Must reside within or near your assigned territory and have adequate/reliable transportation
- Must be technologically proficient; and have access to both email and smartphone
- Exceptional communication/sales skills required in order to structure and cultivate account relationships
- Relevant experience and/or prior relationships within targeted associations a plus
- Experienced solution sales background in a business to business environment
- Proven ability to meet and exceed quotas
- Superb written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong planning, analytical, organizational, and time management skills
The RxNow is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
RxNow is a proven leader in the prescription assistance industry. RxNow provides anyone with a 100% free prescription discount card, regardless if they are uninsured, insured or somewhere in the middle. Our savings average 70% and are as high as 99% off of the retail price of medications. We create customer loyalty for pharmacies and level the playing field for patients in need.
RxNowWhy Work Here?
Unlimited Earning Potential for the Right Person!!
We are currently building a national sales team to roll out our RxNow program. By assisting individuals that are feeling overwhelmed with high medication pricing to recognize that they have choices for significant savings on their prescription medications. RxNow is a proven leader in the prescription assistance industry. RxNow provides anyone with a 100% free prescription discount card, regardless if they are uninsured, insured or somewhere in the middle. Our savings average 70% and are as high as 99% off of the retail price of medications. We create customer loyalty for pharmacies and level the playing field for patients in need.
United States of AmericaBaltimore, MD