- Posted: over a month ago
RxAnte is looking for a Systems Administrator to join our team.
From its founding in 2011, RxAnte’s mission has been exceedingly simple: Get more from medicines. Today, with a team of 85 and offices in Washington, DC and Portland, ME, we are the leading provider of predictive analytics and targeted clinical programs that improve prescribing and adherence. With nearly 13 million lives under management, our patented solutions for health plans are proven to improve quality scores and lower costs by improving prescription drug use.
In 2019, RxAnte launched Mosaic Pharmacy Service (MPS), a wholly-owned subsidiary. Designed specifically to provide in-home pharmacy services to medically complex and vulnerable seniors, MPS will directly improve prescribing, adherence, and drug therapy outcomes for patients under our care.
RxAnte is backed by UPMC, the $19 billion health plan and hospital system.
RxAnte is seeking a Systems Administrator to support our growing IT Operations.
Strong attention to detail, desire to meet timelines, and sense of ownership are required. The Systems Administrator will work closely with the Development, Data, Product, and Information Technology teams and will report to the Information Technology Team.
RxAnte’s Systems Administrator responsibilities include:
- Providing high quality technical support for over 100 users in various locations.
- User Support and Training - Communicate directly with end users to solve technical issues. May also conduct training programs to bring users up to pace with new software installations or IT system changes.
- User Administration - Support reliable and effective use of complex IT systems by end users and providing dedicated technical support to individual users.
- Systems Maintenance - Responsible for, in conjunction with our Systems Engineers, dependable access and availability to IT systems.
- Documentation - Maintain application and system records of IT assets.
- Systems Health Monitoring - Monitor system health and availability.
- Application Support - Ensure that software systems are available and functional.
- Systems and Services Configuration - Perform systems and service administration and configuration management activities.
- Managing software licensing, updates, and patching
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Linux Server Operating Systems
- Windows and Linux Databases
- Cloud & Virtualization Platforms
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors/Associate’s degree in computer technologies, industry standard certifications or relevant experience in a related field
- 1-3 years of system administration experience
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plan
From day one, we offer…
- Great health, dental, and vision insurance with an employer-funded HSA
- Ample and flexible PTO
- At least 10 company holidays per year
- A generous 401k plan
- Life, long-term, and optional short-term disability insurance
- Support for ongoing professional development and training
TechnologyView all jobs at RxAnte