Calling all Pharmacists:
- Are you ready for a great new job in Fishers, IN?
- With a salary starting at $65.00*, Rx relief is looking for the right person to fill a Retail Pharmacist position…right now.
- Rx relief offers a range of various benefits including: health insurance, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) and deferred compensation programs, and more!
As a Retail Pharmacist, you will help create an optimal environment to facilitate non-dispensing activities (i.e. immunizations, Medication Therapy Management (MTM), specialty medications care management, population health initiatives, etc.). You will also assist in the overall administrative duties of operating a retail pharmacy, including pricing, compiling statistics, updating and researching new medications for the formulary, and writing administrative policies and procedures. Work directly with patients, pharmacists, physicians, and other health care practitioners.
*Salary dependent upon experience
Job Specifics and Requirements-
Area: Fishers, IN Area
Licensure Requirements: Must have open, active, and in good standing IN State Pharmacist License
Education: Pharm. D.
Years of Experience: 1+ years of Pharmacist experience in a retail pharmacy setting
Schedule: Per Diem | Weekdays & Weeknights | Have 3-4 days of availability Mon. – Sun. | Shifts: Opening 8:00/9:00 AM – 6:00/9:00 PM; Closing 12:00 – 9:00 PM, 3:00 – 9:00 PM, 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Length of Assignment: Temporary
Pay: $65.00 - $72.00; Depending on Experience
Background/ Drug Requirements: Ability to successfully complete background check and drug screen
Additional Information: Must have BLS and Immunization Certifications
- Demonstrate the ability to process Outpatient/Retail prescriptions in a safe, accurate, efficient, and regulatory compliant manner while adhering to designed Outpatient/Retail pharmacy workflows (i.e. data entry, DUR evaluation and resolution, PBM claim adjudication, etc.).
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with patients and other health care professionals regarding proper medication use, including but not limited to dose administration, therapeutic uses, side effects, drug and food interactions, and medication storage requirements.
- Delegate tasks to pharmacy technicians and other support staff, as permitted by regulation and policy, while providing professional oversight.
- Provide exceptional customer service or service recovery to internal and external customers.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for all drugs
- Determine the most efficient and cost-effective medications and alternatives, review inventory, place orders, and verify receipt of medications.
- Answer telephones, and respond to questions or requests from patients and Pharmacy Technicians.
- Review written prescriptions for safety, efficacy, appropriateness, and accuracy; establish or maintain patient drug profiles to avoid adverse reactions.
- Pre-package bulk medicines, fill bottles with prescribed medications, typing and affix labels.
- Mix pharmaceutical preparations, according to written prescriptions
- Verifying prescriptions and provide counseling.
- Advise patients and health care practitioners on the selection, dosages, interactions, and side effects of medications.
- Maintain a current knowledge of all departmental safety procedures.
- Safely perform all assigned work, adhering to established departmental safety rules and practices; promptly report any unsafe activities, conditions, hazards or safety violations that may cause injury to oneself, other employees, patients and visitors.
- Troubleshoot problems efficiently and effectively.
- Must have knowledge of local, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
About Rx relief
Rx relief is a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we provide a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits. Contact us to learn why everything we do is all about YOU!
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $65.00 - $72.00 / Hour