Rx relief is looking to build a team of pharmacy technicians to help support corrections/detention center pharmacies in the Greater-Seattle area. We're creating a "float team" to be used regularly, on a per diem basis. Being a part of this team is a great opportunity for you to not only broaden your experience... but make some extra income on your days off.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least 6-months experience working as a pharmacy technician
- WA license in good standing
- PTCB Certified
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to new processes and teammates
- Reliable transportation that allows you to be on time and available for every confirmed shift
- $18.00 - $22.00/hour DOE
- Per diem coverage (as needed)
- Closed-door setting, operating similar to an outpatient clinic
- FSI and/or EPIC software experience preferred, but not required (client will train)
- All shifts will be days shifts
- Shift coverage could be weekdays or weekends; coverage varies and could be needed at the last minute (EX: to cover a sick call) or planned to cover vacation/time-off requests. Candidate must be committed to supporting client over a long period of time.
What We Offer:
- We pay our associates WEEKLY
- We provide benefits (health, vision, dental) for associates working more than 30-hours/week
- Referral bonus from $100-$500 for telling us about GREAT candidates that we can use and they work at least 160 hours with us.
We look forward to talking with you and helping you achieve your career goals!