Job Opp Alert
Attention Pharmacy Technicians:
- Are you ready for a great new job in San Rafael, CA?
- Get the training you need to master your job and keep your career moving forward!!!!!!
- With a salary starting at $19.00, Rx relief is looking for the right person to fill a Clinic Pharmacy Technician position…right now.
As a Clinic Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for maintaining productivity and quality standards, as well as legal and company compliance, as you enter in new prescriptions and assist in the preparation of prescriptions. Some customer interaction, with Pharmacist support.
Job Specifics and Requirements:
Area: San Rafael, CA
Licensure Requirements: Must have valid, open and active CA Pharmacy Technician license.
Education: High School
Years of Experience: 1 year of pharmacy experience desirable. Newly licensed pharmacy technicians encouraged to apply!
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Length of Assignment: Per Diem ongoing
Background/ Drug Requirements: Ability to complete background check, client health screening criteria and drug screen.
Rx relief, offers the following benefits:
- Health Insurance, with prescription coverage
- Vision and Dental insurance
- 401(k) and deferred compensation programs
- Cafeteria plans
- Low-cost group health benefits for Part-Time Associates
- Maintain controlled-drug medication records, as you assist the Pharmacist in preparing and filling prescription items, as permitted by the State Board of Pharmacy.
- Receive new written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Interpret and enter physicians’ orders into the computer order system.
- Establish or maintain accurate patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
- Perform drug calculations and interpret prescriptions.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for all drugs.
- Answer telephones and respond to questions or requests.
- Process (correct and resubmit) manual insurance claims for third party program prescription services in a timely and efficient manner.
- Pre-package bulk medicines; fill bottles with prescribed medications, type and affix labels, including cautionary or auxiliary labels.
- Take inventory, place orders, check-in drugs and supplies, stock shelves, remove out-of-date items from the inventory and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Clean and help to maintain equipment or work areas according to prescribed methods.
- Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating items or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
- Process returned medications from the facility for credit or destruction.
- Assists with other tasks and special projects as needed.
- Support location and departmental goals, and the overall objectives of the Company.
- Comply with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
About Rx relief
Rx relief is a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we provide a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits. Contact us to learn why everything we do is all about YOU!