Attention Pharmacy Technicians:
Are you looking to work with a national Infusion Pharmacy? Now's your chance! This nationally known and highly respected Infusion Pharmacy is looking to add 2 highly motivated individuals with a team player attitude to their growing pharmacy. They very RARELY have openings for a Sterile IV Compounding Pharmacy Technician, so don't miss out on your chance to interview!
Get the income you deserve, and pay checks to look forward to with the nations leading provider in home infusion therapy.
With a pay range of $19-23 per hour - there's only 2 openings available for an IV Compounding Pharmacy Technician!
As a Sterile IV Compounding Pharmacy Technician, attention to detail will be crucial as you assist with site-specific quality compliance - according to FDA Standard Operating Procedures and specifications – along with the preparation, labeling and dispensing of pharmaceuticals.
Job Specifics and Requirements:
Area: Ability to work in the Denver, CO area
Licensure Requirements: Must have valid, open and active PTCB license.
Education: Must have high school diploma or equivalent
Years of Experience: 1-2 years of recent experience in a sterile compounding pharmacy role
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Length of Assignment: Temporary to PERMANENT
Pay: $19 - $23 per hour
Background/ Drug Requirements: Ability to successfully complete background check and drug screening
Rx relief, offers the following benefits:
- Health Insurance, with prescription coverage
- Vision and Dental insurance
- 401(k) and deferred compensation programs
- Free CE
- Low-cost group health benefits for Part-Time Associates
- Coordinate and schedule the preparation of sterile admixtures and home medical equipment orders with the assistance of the Pharmacist.
- Complete all calculations on product preparation and obtain validation from the Pharmacist before compounding/mixing.
- Compound sterile admixtures and non-admixtures, including but not limited to parenteral nutrition, antibiotics, chemotherapy, hydration and narcotic analgesics, using aseptic technique where state laws permit.
- Prepare labels, prescriptions and compounding/mixing worksheets and complete and maintain product lot numbers, expiration dates and batch records.
- Generate delivery/pick slips under the supervision of the Pharmacist. Pick and pull supplies
- Ensure compounding/clean room areas and related equipment are cleaned, sanitized and maintained in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Obtain supply inventories from patients/clients and communicate information obtained to the Pharmacist as required.
- Participate in branch management, department and intra-departmental meetings and quality improvement activities.
- Adhere to all accreditation, OSHA, FDA, state, local, and federal regulations and standards relevant to infusion pharmacy and home medical equipment.