Pharmacy Technician - Call Center - Work from home
Must live in Nevada and hold the Nevada State Pharmacy Technician Licensure.
Calling all Pharmacy Technicians:
- Are you ready to go to work in Las Vegas, NV?
- With a salary ranging up to $17.00 an hour*, Rx relief is looking for the right person to fill a Call Center Pharmacy Technician position…right now.
- Rx relief offers a range of various benefits including: health insurance, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) and deferred compensation programs, and more!
In this position, you will interact directly with patients and providers related to new prescription and refill requests. You will maintain productivity and quality standards, along with legal and company compliance. You’ll also track and triage all coverage determination requests for approvals.
*Salary dependent upon experience
Pharmacy Technician - Call Center
- Interact directly with patients related to new prescription and refill requests, shipment status, billing issues, demographic updates, payment inquiries and general questions
- Responsible for maintaining productivity and quality standards, along with legal and company compliance
- Track and triage all coverage determination requests for approval
- Manage difficult or emotional patient situations: Respond promptly to patient needs and service requests, accept feedback to improve service, meet commitments
- Display excellent communication skills
- Make outbound calls to patients to collect shipping and billing information
- Field inbound calls from pharmacy personnel or patient to discuss or answer patient requests and/or questions, and troubleshoot any problems
- Operate pharmacy software in order to obtain patient and drug information, process prescriptions and perform other necessary functions in accordance with company policies, and state and federal regulations
- Manage prescription refill requests from patients and/or patients’ agents
- Initiate or accept verbal or electronic refill authorization from a medical practitioner or medical practitioner's agent, and record all refill information.
- Establish and maintain patient and clinic profiles
- Manage telephone calls from pharmacy and providers in a timely and courteous manner
- Maintain an understanding of all MMM/PMC clinical guidelines
- Provide all relevant clinical information of a CDR (Coverage Determination Request) to the Clinical Pharmacist for evaluation, as needed
- Adhere to all pharmacy-established procedures and guidelines
- Participate in quality and patient safety initiatives
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned by the Pharmacy Supervisor.
- Ability to function with frequent interruptions, accept change and prioritize tasks efficiently when faced with competing demands
- Ability to understand the importance of, and respect the confidentiality of, all member information, per HIPAA guidelines
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplishing tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a team environment to create solutions to problems
About Rx relief
Rx relief is a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we provide a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits. Contact us to learn why everything we do is all about YOU!
Job ID: 146756
Pharmacy Technician - Call Center
Job Specifics and Requirements-
- Area: Las Vegas, NV area
- Licensure Requirements: Must have open, active, and in good standing NV State Pharmacy Technician License
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1+ years of pharmacy technician experience in a pharmacy call center setting
- Schedule: Full-Time / Weekdays; Monday – Friday / 11:30am – 7:00pm
- Length of Assignment: Temporary / 6 months
- Pay: $14.50 - $17.00; Depending on experience
- Setting: Call Center
Background/ Drug Requirements: Ability to successfully complete background check and drug screen