- Are you ready to go to work in North Salt Lake, UT?
- With a salary starting at $18.00*, Rx relief is looking for the right person to fill a Patient Care Lead Pharmacy Technician position…right now.
- Rx relief offers a range of various benefits including: health insurance, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) and deferred compensation programs, and more!
- Interact directly with patients related to new prescription and refill requests, shipment status, billing issues, demographic updates, payment inquiries and general questions
- Responsible for maintaining productivity and quality standards, along with legal and company compliance
- Track and triage all coverage determination requests for approval
- Manage difficult or emotional patient situations: Respond promptly to patient needs and service requests, accept feedback to improve service, meet commitments
- Display excellent communication skills
- Make outbound calls to patients to collect shipping and billing information
- Field inbound calls from pharmacy personnel or patient to discuss or answer patient requests and/or questions, and troubleshoot any problems
- Operate pharmacy software in order to obtain patient and drug information, process prescriptions and perform other necessary functions in accordance with company policies, and state and federal regulations
- Manage prescription refill requests from patients and/or patients’ agents
- Initiate or accept verbal or electronic refill authorization from a medical practitioner or medical practitioner's agent, and record all refill information.
- Establish and maintain patient and clinic profiles
- Manage telephone calls from pharmacy and providers in a timely and courteous manner
- Maintain an understanding of all MMM/PMC clinical guidelines
- Provide all relevant clinical information of a CDR (Coverage Determination Request) to the Clinical Pharmacist for evaluation, as needed
- Adhere to all pharmacy-established procedures and guidelines
- Participate in quality and patient safety initiatives
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned by the Pharmacy Supervisor.
- Ability to function with frequent interruptions, accept change and prioritize tasks efficiently when faced with competing demands
- Ability to understand the importance of, and respect the confidentiality of, all member information, per HIPAA guidelines
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplishing tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a team environment to create solutions to problems
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $18.00 - $19.00 / Hour