Job Opp Alert - Certified Filling Pharmacy Technician
Calling All Pharmacy Technicians:
- Are you ready for a great new job in Centennial, CO?
- Company is entering a huge expansion phase
- Utilize your skills, and learn some new ones along the way
- Great weekday schedule!
- With a salary starting at $14-16 per hour, Rx relief is looking for the right person to fill a Certified Filling Pharmacy Technician position…right now.
As a Certified Filling Pharmacy Technician you will accurately and efficiently fill daily drug orders under the supervision of a Pharmacist. You will be responsible for performing drug calculations and interpreting physicians’ orders into the computerized medication order system, and maintaining an efficient shipping/receiving station.
Job Specifics and Requirements:
- Area: Centennial, CO
- Licensure Requirements: PTCB
- Education: High School
- Years of Experience: 1 Year Min
- Schedule: M-F 9am to 6pm
- Length of Assignment: Temp to Permanent
- Pay: $14-16 per hour
- Background/ Drug Requirements: Yes
Rx relief, offers the following benefits:
- Health Insurance, with prescription coverage
- Vision and Dental insurance
- 401(k) and deferred compensation programs
- Cafeteria plans
- Low-cost group health benefits for Part-Time Associates
- Assist the Pharmacist in filling prescription items, as permitted by the State Board of Pharmacy.
- Receive new written prescriptions or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate
- Establish or maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken.
- Pre-package bulk medicines, fill bottles with prescribed medications, and type and affix labels.
- Assist in processing returned drugs and recycling/disposal, per procedure.
- Review facility pre-list and prepare 30-day cards with the appropriate drug for the full fill.
- Manually package materials and products; determine that the packing station is adequately stocked with shipping materials.
- Process returned medications from the facility for credit or destruction.
- Assist with other tasks and special projects, as needed.
- Support location, departmental and overall objectives of the company.
- Comply with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
About Rx relief
Rx relief is a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we provide a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits. Contact us to learn why everything we do is all about YOU!