Our philosophy here at Rutherford Hill is “quality first”. We are deeply driven by our passion for our wines, our vineyards, our people, and the amazing property we feel privileged to work with. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dedicated team, to discover our wines, share your knowledge with others and participate in signature events, tastings and tours. Join us and come to work every day surrounded by beautiful wines and breathtaking scenery, we look forward to meeting you!
Our Wine Educators:
- Are enthusiastic and devoted to duties, customers, and co-workers.
- Have mastery of Rutherford Hill Winery product & wine knowledge, and the ability to communicate it effectively.
- Anticipate guests’ needs and provide them with extraordinary service.
- Are skilled salespeople
- Demonstrate productivity and initiative.
- Are dependable, timely, and detail oriented.
- Are 21 years of age or over.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Facilitate memorable wine tastings for guests.
- Take guests on interactive and educational winery tours.
- Apply your wine knowledge and sales talent to selling product in the retail room and at winery events.
- Complete all Tasting Room procedures
- Perform outreach projects as assigned by management.
Prior tasting room, event, sales, or other hospitality experience is preferred.
For California Residents:
We may collect the following categories of personal information in connection with the submission of your resume or application materials to us for employment, and if hired, your employment with us: identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, birthdate, passport number); personal records (e.g., telephone number, signature, education information, criminal background information, travel information for interviews); biometric information (e.g., results of urine test); and professional or employment information (e.g., resume, employment history, background check forms, references). We may also draw inferences from the personal information we collect about you, such as information about your abilities and aptitudes.
The above categories of personal information are collected for the following business purposes: providing you services and benefits (e.g., recruitment, verifying your information, administering the hiring process); processing interactions and transactions (e.g., to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, managing the workforce); and security (e.g., detecting security incidents, protecting against fraudulent or illegal activity).
For additional details and questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-901-1833