Local public accounting firm, Rutherford, MacDonald & Olson PC, is looking for a full-time CPA with 5-15 years of recent public accounting experience. Work 40+ hours/week during peak season with chance for flexibility during off-season. Very competitive salary and benefits package. Upward mobility and growth to ownership possible.
- Prepare and review tax returns - Corporate, Individual, Partnership, Fiduciary
- Provide advanced tax planning strategies for high net worth clientele
- Implement client tax plans by managing tax engagements
- 5-15 years of experience preparing federal, state and multi-state tax returns
- Experience with tax software and QuickBooks accounting software
- Thorough knowledge of income tax laws and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Strong client interaction skills
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with colleagues on all levels.
- Advanced research and writing skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Current CPA License
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Accounting
Compensation: Salary DOE plus retirement and health insurance benefits