We are looking for a self starter. Someone who is serious about having a job and that wants to be here. We are a small family run business and looking for someone to be here long term and to grow with our company as we grow. Hours are Monday-Friday 8 am - 5:30 pm. Great customer service skills are a must and the ability to manage your own time well, as well as others. Job will start training in our office, learning the computer system and getting to know our customers and products, then move to the floor to learn the supervisory position. Please only apply if you are serious about having a job and WANT to work!
- providing outstanding customer service
- operating scale and helping customers with return pricing
- stay up to date with pricing changes
- minimum 2 years experience with cashiering/cash handling
- ability to multi-task while being attentive to customers & remaining flexible to needs of the business
- ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- basic math
- time management
- basic computer skills with Microsoft word and excel
- team player
Please reply with references and work history!