FACILITIES ENGINEER – Greeley, Colorado
- Medical Insurance, plus dental & vision; paid vacation per annum and paid public holidays per annum
DUTIES for Facilities Engineer:
- Reports to an Engineering Manager and works closely with Business Unit Managers and Asset Teams for each geographic area to ensure early identification of surface facility needs.
- Oversees evaluation of appropriate options and makes recommendations that meet the Business Unit needs and development strategies.
- Is responsible for the timely and on-budget completion of the engineering scope for assigned projects.
- Coordinates work with other departments (e.g. Construction, EH&S, Regulatory) in order to coordinate all aspects for their successful execution.
- Provides on-going technical facilities engineering support for trouble shooting, optimization and identification of de-bottlenecking opportunities within the existing assets.
- Proactively implements all facilities projects with risk assessments and process safety management as a top priority.
SKILLS for Facilities Engineer:
- Facilities Engineering representative in corporate New Well Development Planning process
- Develops fit for purpose standards and specifications for surface facility projects.
- Performs feasibility studies, scope development, and overall engineering execution of assigned projects.
- Designs oil, gas and produced water handling facilities, including central processioning facilities.
- Develops design drawings and construction documents (plats, PFDs, P&IDs, etc.); leveraging engineering contractor capabilities
- Ensures QA/QC of engineering deliverables, with objective to driving to “Zero” defects
- Responsible for schedule and costs of engineering contractor during Detailed Design
- Coordinates with EH&S and Regulatory for all required permits; Ensures compliance with all corporate EH&S policies and governmental regulations.
- Ensures proper documentation and data books are assembled for each completed project.
EDUCATION required for Facilities Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience REQUIRED 5+ years preferred
- Field office Based in Greeley Colorado
- Local candidates strongly preferred
Skills Required for Facilities Engineer:
- Facilities Engineer
Additional Beneficial Skills for Facilities Engineer:
- Documentation Plant Facilities
- Engineering Support Process Safety
- Feasibility Process Safety Management
- Optimization QA
- Risk Assessments Safety Management