Sales Support Specialist
Rust Belt Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you the go to guy or gal for complex technical support?
Do you have an engineering mindset and looking for your next challenge?
We've got something for you!
We have a direct hire opportunity for a client that is seeking a Sales Support Specialist to join their team. This person will be responsible for providing e-mail, web, telephone technical support to incoming customer inquiries. The ideal person will ensure prompt, courteous, and professional service to our customers by effective communication, timely follow-up and technical expertise. This job will allow you to push the limits of your existing knowledge set and grow into new areas of their business.
About Our Client
Our client is a local manufacturer that produces various technology products for elevator industry professionals throughout the globe. With six branch locations worldwide and partnerships with key international suppliers, this is an amazing opportunity to work with a largely successful company right in Toledo, Ohio!
- Consults with customers to determine steps and procedures taken to identify and resolve technical issue.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls, chats, and tickets to gather information and quickly resolve issues. Will work issues through our ticketing system Freshdesk.
- Research technical issues using your troubleshooting skills and/or escalating issues to another technical team member.
- Have meaningful conversations with customers to manage their expectations on response and resolution times.
- Guide customers through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes, which may include use of diagnostic tools and/or following verbal instructions.
- Work with the engineering and sales team to develop, design, and propose solutions to meet reliability and serviceability needs for customers.
- Provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Collaboration with other staff to research and resolve problems.
- Collaborates with technical support staff to explain errors and/or recommend modifications in processes/programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Passionate about delivering a quality customer experience
- Clear communication in verbal and written form to a variety of audiences
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and non-technical customers
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
BusinessView all jobs at Rust Belt