- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the leading supplier of merchandising equipment, impact protection products and modular wiring systems to the retail industry with metal components manufacturing operations in Ravenna, Ohio.
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician who has a mechanical mindset and is meticulous in their work. This person will oversee the general upkeep of the machinery and its infrastructure to maintain manufacturing operations and ensure that the facility is safe and functional at all times. They will inspect, repair, construct, adjust, modify and service all types of equipment throughout the facility, ensure safety and identify discrepancies that could indicate machinery issues.
- Manage technical repairs to manufacturing equipment (mostly CNC equipment)
- Manage routine maintenance and emergency repairs
- Install new equipment
- Clean, adjust, repair, and replace components of manufacturing equipment
- Operate overhead any mobile equipment required in conjunction with repair of the equipment
- Mechanical knowledge to address basic troubleshooting of various manufacturing equipment (PLC experience a plus)
- Basic electrical wiring capabilities and understanding
- 3-4 years mechanical maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
Shift: 1st, 7am-3pm (M-F)
Pay Rate: $25 - $29 per hour
Location: Ravenna, Ohio
Rust Belt Recruiting - 1582
Real EstateView all jobs at Rust Belt Recruiting - 1582