Paralegal or Legal Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Elder Law/Estate Planning and Trust & Estate Law Firm seeking Case Manager/Legal Assistant/Paralegal. Experience with Elder Law, Estate Planning and or Trusts & Estates preferred.
The right candidate will: Enhances attorney effectiveness by developing case information, client contact, finalization of documents; maintain client files.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
* Helps develop cases by maintaining client contact; scheduling execution of documents; preparing and forwarding drafts of advance directives; preparing and filing deeds; generating action plan reports.
* Answering incoming calls and routing appropriately
* Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
* Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications and Skills
Skills/Qualifications: Experience with Hot Docs and Time Matters a plus, Strong Microsoft Suite Experience preferred, Research Skills, Legal
Russo Law Group
100 Quentin Roosevelt BlvdGarden City, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?