Our client, a global technology organization, is seeking a Learning & Development Coordinator to join their team in Bradenton!
- Provide instructor-led product training for all of the panels and products.
- Read and interpret systems.
- Develop and conduct product demonstrations.
- Work with instructional designers to develop application collateral.
- Contribute to the creation of eLearning videos and webinars.
- Design, develop, and maintain training materials.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of adult learning processes.
- Relevant experience.
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management abilities.