Technical Customer Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Technical Customer Support Rep/ Associate Merchant
General Customer Support Responsibilities
• Promptly and effectively respond to customer requests via email, phone, chat or online media.
• Monitor incoming customer service and technical tickets and ensure timely action on each.
• Provide great customer service and relay product and service information.
• Create and log RMA activity. Identify and track product and service issues to resolution
• Assist buying prospects by skillfully answering product and service questions
• Maintain online product knowledge base, FAQs, videos, and other self-help tools
• Maintain customer records and update CRM (Zendesk and Salesforce) and other system information
• Provide customer education and training
• The Technical Customer Support Rep will provide administrative, technical, and network problem troubleshooting and resolution to JuiceNet station owners by assessing needs and creating solutions to resolve issues.
• Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner both via a ticket tracking system (email) and phone.
• Work with the Customer Support Manager and the L3 engineering group.
• Communicate within the Customer Support team, Program and Account Managers, and Shipping teams to report all shipping/product issues, bugs, and/or flow issues for assessment and fix or improvement.
• Be a member of a cross functional, closed loop corrective action team
• Perform initial triage and direct tasks as necessary to solve customer problems
• Commitment to customer driven support
• Strong troubleshooting capabilities and analytical skills
• 3+ years technical customer support experience of which 2+ years in related fields: e.g. EVSE, EVs, charging networks, IoT network technologies
• Experience in troubleshooting interconnected Software, Firmware and Hardware systems.
• Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem-solving, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates
• Currently enrolled for AS/BS or higher in Electrical Engineering, or similar technical degree
-Networking experience a plus
• Ability to accurately convey messages both verbally and in writing internally and with the customer as needed.
• Experience and passion for EVs and how they can change our world for the better
-EV Driver a plus
• A solid eye for product design and visually aesthetic solutions, both in hardware and software
• Understanding of and experience with engineering development processes, agile software development, and product roadmap tools
• Self-starter, fast learner, able to work quickly and adapt within a fast-moving company with smart people