Supply Chain Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Russell Tobin & Associates is currently seeking a Supply Chain Specialist to work for our client in Beaverton, OR. Apply now for consideration!
This is a 6-month contract role with possibility to extend!
- Coordination of day-to-day operations for all areas of our 3PL outsourced deconsolidation centers and fulfillment centers, including inbound inventory receipt and storage, outbound order processing, liquidation, re-work etc.
- Reviewing daily reports to ensure delivery against key performance goals and highlight any potential inaccuracies or SLA deviations.
- Work with the business teams to provide daily forecasting to set volume expectations for staff/shift planning at our 3PL outsourced facilities.
- Partner with suppliers to ensure they are performing to KPIs and proper scope of work.
- Bachelors degree in Business, international business, supply chain or economics.
- 2+ years of experience in fulfillment or supply chain, managing in a 3PL environment preferred
- Expertise with OMS, WMS, SAP, Excel, Knowledge of Analytical Tools an asset
Russell Tobin & Associates offers benefit options to our employees after 60 days on assignment.
BusinessView all jobs at Russell Tobin
Get fresh Supply Chain Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!