Sales Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client -a top insurance and financial services institution in Boston, MA - is looking for candidates with a strong interest in the financial services to interview and start immediately.
In this role candidates will liaise on a number of topics and products to best service clients and salesman within the company. You will provide expertise in product knowlege and will support the sales process from beginning to end.
**This is not a direct sales role and is more administrative in nature**
- Handle customer inquiries
- Provide information about the products and services
- Act as a key point of contact between the sales team and clients
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Bachelors in Business related field (finance, business, economics, etc.)
- FINRA SIE, Series 6, 63, and State Insurance Licenses highly preferred (will offer sponsorship, required within 4 months of hire). Must pass at least one FINRA exam within the first 10 weeks of hire.
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you think you could be a good fit for this role, please apply here or send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org