R&D lab contractor
Looking for an energetic, creative mechanical engineer who can think outside the box.
This role offers the opportunity to work in an R&D lab with teams across multiple
disciplines including product design, process engineering, quality, and operations.
1) Mechanical manufacturing background with emphasis on process development.
2) Self-driven/self-initiative to manage development activities in an R&D lab with clear
goals for results and provide timely reviews throughout the program.
3) Hands-on (working with things: assembling them, taking them apart, making
measurements and/or testing them for relevant metrics).
4) Experience in assembly and/or disassembly processes.
1) Demonstrated ability in data analysis, process development targeted at meeting a
specific manufacturing goal.
2) CAD experience (UG NX is a plus).
3) Hands-on experience with thermal measurement, strain gauge measurement,
4) Ability to plan DOEs, monitor data to spot trends, and react proactively
5) Failure analysis experience
Self-motivated, quick learner, good at reaching out across teams and working with them
Why Work Here?Russell Tobin, one of the nation’s leading professional recruitment and staffing advisory firms, offers a tailored approach to helping organizations connect with direct hire and contract employees across a variety of skillsets and industries. Having a depth and breadth of industry expertise, our talent advisors and recruitment specialists are able to provide customized and swift solutions to fulfill client and candidate hiring needs.We work with each and every candidate to assess their respective goals and subsequently build a comprehensive and transparent roadmap for achieving a successful placement. We take great pride in cultivating an open and honest relationship with our clients and candidates in an effort to create a long-term relationship.Our dedication to results, along with our reputation built on a consistent and successful track record of placing candidates, enables us to continuously provide best-in-class services.Russell Tobin is a division of Pride Global, a minority-owned integrated human capital solutions firm headquartered in New York with operating companies throughout the United States, United Kingdom, India and Brazil. Pride Global companies focus on a diverse array of services including vendor management, payroll programs, business process optimization, and staffing for both direct hire and contingent labor.
Room for growth, bonus pay out, benefits and possibility to be placed on additional projects!