- Expired: March 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a global agriculture and grain corporation, is seeking a Lab Technician to join their team in Elk River!
- Daily processing of lab samples. Receive, sort, label, and grind incoming samples. Execute needed testing on lab samples. Testing to include but not limited to NIR scanning, dry matter analysis, pH, and particle size analysis.
- Daily retention management of laboratory samples. Tasks include but are not limited to storing, disposing, and relocating samples to maintain an accurate retention period for all samples.
- Develops proficiency in multiple basic and physical analysis. Demonstrating the ability to troubleshoot and meet deadlines without direct supervision.
- Utilize our laboratory LIMS database system to log incoming samples with sample information and required testing, general data entry and inventory management.
- Ensures data quality by evaluating results according to specified standards.
- Readily understands training for new techniques and applies these learnings to role.
- Participate in lab housekeeping program and follow designated policy.
- Perform daily equipment performance and maintenance checks.
- Proactive focus on workplace safety and shows initiative to work safely and follow policy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and associated tools.
- At least two years of relevant experience Required
- Work effectively within a team, with strong communication skills Required
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively Required
- The ability to work flexible hours including occasional Saturday’s Required
AddressElk River, MN
HealthcareView all jobs at Russell Tobin