Inspection & Quality Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Inspection & Quality Technician
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Athens, GA
We are looking for a high-energy lab technician to support our dynamic engineering groups, an innovative team member to help give to our ever-growing business needs. The team works hand in hand across different functions of the business and requires quick thinking alongside mechanical knowledge.
• You will be instrumental in supporting engineering testing functions, taking and receiving communication is key
• Confidant in working under minimal supervision while setting up test cells and equipment
• Ability to understand and perform tasks from written and verbal requirements
• Setup computers, instrumentation, Data loggers, interpret engineering drawings and electrical schematics.
• Proficient in collecting and evaluating performance including HVACR testing, reporting information in clear and timely manner
• You are highly motivated and sustain a clean and safe working environment
• Be innovative in supplying new procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment to meet the more complex requirements and support the team
• You should be proficient with MS office applications, be knowledgeable with Excel and computer functions
• HVAC or mechanical experience with electronic troubleshooting
• Brazing/ Welding metal skills are a plus
• Familiar with PLC, VB programming and CAD
• A great teammate, working well with multiple groups/ functions
• Background with working in different elements and changing environment