- Posted: 9 days ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
Our client, a leading healthcare and medical provider in Rochester, MN, is seeking a talented Production Designer to join their team!
The role is Hybrid at 2011st Ave SW, MN-TO, Rochester, MN 55905
Please include link to portfolio in resume application.
- To assist with the design, production and creation of visual materials in a variety of mediums, which may or may not include: books, magazines, brochures, physical displays, posters and electronic mediums including web design, electronic presentations, and multimedia products.
- Image manipulation, file preparation, information layout, physical assembly, and direct customer consultation in addition to their normal production activities.
- Some tasks will be routine and pre-defined, others more open to creative problem solving within Brand Identity Standards.
- Associate's or higher in Graphic Designer or related
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Proficient with design software including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of typography, type design, form and color theory, proportion and balance, photographic and computer imaging techniques and layout skills.
- Candidates must be flexible, resourceful, and possess strong interpersonal skills while effectively meeting deadlines under pressure. The ability to contribute effectively in a team environment and build rapport with colleagues and clients is critical.
- Candidates must also be able work independently, communicate clearly and concisely, and demonstrate excellent problem solving skills. He/she must demonstrate an understanding of publishing technologies which may or may not include prepress, printing, multimedia and web publishing.
- Close attention to detail and follow-through are very important.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Russell Tobin
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?