Financial Analyst Senior
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position - Financial Analyst Senior
Location – Baltimore, MD
Duration – 12 Month Contract to Perm
Top Skills: Attention to detail, communication, collaboration.
Its Financial Analyst Junior Level Position.
Top 3 Skills:
- Preferably experience in finance or banking
- Must have bachelor degree
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and under high level of stress
- Accountable for daily operations and underwriting for the SBL product
- Review specific loans/borrowers analytically looking for potential credit risks
- Follow the required actions as outlined in the Risk Governance Framework Policies & Procedures and other risk management processes
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills Required (Essential):
- Credit and financial statement analysis
- Proactive self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong internal and external customer focus
- Highly effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, ideally in Communications, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar
- Prior experience in Financial Services not required, new graduates are encouraged to apply
0-3 years’ experience.
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me at 929-532-2606
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Russell Tobin
Get fresh Financial Planning Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.