- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Equity Operations
Location: New York, NY
Type: Contract to Perm
Pay rate : $36/hr
- The key responsibility within the group is to work in partnership with other operations teams and Equities business to ensure that new clients are on-boarded accurately, and in a timely manner to achieve a good client experience. Develop management skills across a broad range of topics.
- The role specifically will be to coordinate the onboarding configuration of new clients trading Equity products, cash, synthetics, and listed options, and additionally enabling existing clients with new products and markets within Equities.
- The individual will work directly with clients to obtain their post execution preferences and work to understand their requirements in entirety.
- This role will allow the candidate to liaise with multiple teams globally across operations, technology and business, and build a good understanding of front to back trade lifecycle for Equities.
- It is also the responsibility of the team to proactively ensure any newly on-boarded clients have no issues after the trading commences. This will be done by monitoring the client's pilot trade activity to ensure front to back straight through processing.
- The successful candidate will be helping the existing team support the new business and clients.
- Experience in applying strong technical skills in order to find innovative and creative solutions to problems within a continuously changing environment
- Previous experience of equities (cash or synthetic) products in a middle office, onboarding or client service-related environment
- Display a high degree of professionalism and integrity through their work
- Understanding the equities prime and franchise business.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Russell Tobin
Get fresh Equity Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.