Data Entry Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Russell Tobin & Associates is seeking a Data Entry Clerk for a large, music and entertainment group. This will be a 2.5-month contract Hybrid role for a candidate local to Santa Monica, CA. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Duration: 2.5 months
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 40 hrs/week
Location: Santa Monica, CA – HYBRID
Our client is currently seeking a qualified Data Entry Clerk to accurately enter data into the corresponding fields within the company’s licensing database. Candidate will also be responsible for identifying and correcting errors as well as other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· 2+ years’ experience in data entry or related office experience in a corporate setting
· Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed
· Keep information confidential
· Proficient touch-typing skills
· Scanning through information to identify pertinent information
· Good command of English. Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure/deadlines
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Resolution-oriented with the ability to think and act independently.
· Familiarity with database systems and data entry techniques
· Ability to work collaboratively and independently under general direction.
· Must be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail, organized, and thorough
· Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work well across various depts.
· Comfortable managing multiple projects at once and an ability to prioritize
· Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
· High School Diploma; Bachelor’s degree preferred
AddressSanta Monica, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Russell Tobin
Get fresh Entry Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.