Our Banking Client in Hialeah is looking for Customer Service Rep to join their team. This is an onsite role for 1 month.
- Monday through Friday, with varied set shifts between 9:00am and 7:00pm CST. Shifts will be assigned based on the business’ greatest need.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- As a Customer Care Specialist you will join a team that is quality driven.
- Customer Service Reps are held to a high standard and must be able to multi-task without compromising quality.
- The successful candidate will respond to a variety of telephone inquiries on a variety of issues using exceptional customer service on a daily basis.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- The key duties will focus on resolving telephone inquiries regarding the customer's account.
- This includes, but will not be limited to: Processing calls from internal and external customers, maintaining accounts and updating information in various databases.
- Providing an explanation of programs, benefits, and policies. Retaining accounts tracking the reason for each call to ensure successful resolution
Russell Tobin, one of the nation’s leading professional recruitment and staffing advisory firms, offers a tailored approach to helping organizations connect with direct hire and contract employees across a variety of skillsets and industries. Having a depth and breadth of industry expertise, our talent advisors and recruitment specialists are able to provide customized and swift solutions to fulfill client and candidate hiring needs. We work with each and every candidate to assess their respective goals and subsequently build a comprehensive and transparent roadmap for achieving a successful placement. We take great pride in cultivating an open and honest relationship with our clients and candidates in an effort to create a long-term relationship. Our dedication to results, along with our reputation built on a consistent and successful track record of placing candidates, enables us to continuously provide best-in-class services. Russell Tobin is a division of Pride Global, a minority-owned integrated human capital solutions firm headquartered in New York with operating companies throughout the United States, United Kingdom, India and Brazil. Pride Global companies focus on a diverse array of services including vendor management, payroll programs, business process optimization, and staffing for both direct hire and contingent labor.