- Receiving inbound and making outbound calls from Customers and servicing their needs effectively and efficiently.
- Offer payment programs and solve customer problems.
- Understand the appropriate policies and standards applicable to the role and ensure that all risks and controls are appropriate and fit for purpose.
- Take ownership of any follow up work necessary to service customers.
- Exercise your judgement in carrying out routine assignments with guidelines from management.
- Escalate accounts to supervisory team as necessary.
- Maintain professional verbal and written communication standards
- You will serve as a ambassador and makes sound judgement calls on behalf of the Company.
What we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service environment.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Banking, collections, credit card experience are a plus.
- Excellent oral communications skills (grammar, negotiation, positive tone, active listening, etiquette, empathy, confidence) and written skills (spelling, logical thought processes and sentence construction, appropriate word choice)
- Extremely customer-focused; positive with a professional attitude
- Intelligent, self-motivated, quick learner
- Pays strict attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and responsiveness
- Strong PC and internet skills with very good organisation and work prioritisation skills
Include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
Why Work Here?
Lots of room for growth, wonderful benefits, and a positive team environment working for a prestigious globally known company!