- Provide technical support via telephone, and/or email to end users and administrators
- Determine call resolution and log calls in the system
- Generate product replacement orders and troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues
- Develop and maintain an excellent working knowledge of electronic products, billing and collections processes and database applications
- Follow call-handling procedures to assure uniform support within the goals of the department
- Meet call handling, volume and productivity goals in an inbound call center environment
- Minimum of one year of customer service/call center/help desk experience
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings
- You must be willing to work out of an office in Salem, Oregon.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to assess and respond to customers’ needs.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to keep accurate records of communication with customers.
- Ability to rapidly learn and assimilate new technologies
Why Work Here?Russell Tobin, one of the nation’s leading professional recruitment and staffing advisory firms, offers a tailored approach to helping organizations connect with direct hire and contract employees across a variety of skillsets and industries. Having a depth and breadth of industry expertise, our talent advisors and recruitment specialists are able to provide customized and swift solutions to fulfill client and candidate hiring needs. We work with each and every candidate to assess their respective goals and subsequently build a comprehensive and transparent roadmap for achieving a successful placement. We take great pride in cultivating an open and honest relationship with our clients and candidates in an effort to create a long-term relationship. Our dedication to results, along with our reputation built on a consistent and successful track record of placing candidates, enables us to continuously provide best-in-class services. Russell Tobin is a division of Pride Global, a minority-owned integrated human capital solutions firm headquartered in New York with operating companies throughout the United States, United Kingdom, India and Brazil. Pride Global companies focus on a diverse array of services including vendor management, payroll programs, business process optimization, and staffing for both direct hire and contingent labor.
Room for growth, bonus pay out, benefits and possibility to be placed on additional projects!