Looking for a Job and a company with strong values and ethical standards that rewards hard work and integrity? Want to work somewhere as dedicated to your long-term career growth as you are? Look no further. we have a job opening as a Customer Service Represenative in Saint Paul, MN.
FT | M-F | 8 hrs/day | 45 min lunch break Shifts can be assigned between 7am-6pm.
What you would do in this job:
1. Respond to incoming call inquiries in a fast-paced Call Center environment from our policy owners, and licensed advisors, to problem solve by providing information, processing basic customer requests, and directing requests to other functional business teams.
2. Take policy payments, loan transaction, and administrative requests.
3. Multi-task with several administrative systems while providing service to our customers on multiple life insurance products.
4. Assist callers with the use of our website, transaction processing and troubleshooting.
5. Provide prompt, courteous, and excellent service to internal and external customers at all times.
What we'd expect from you:
1. Individual must be customer focused, self-motivated, and enjoy working in a busy call center environment.
2. Reliable, trustworthy, and maintains appropriate organizational confidentiality.
3. Ability to effectively manage high call volumes (approximately 50 - 75 calls per day).
4. Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple software applications, and databases.
5. Ability to successfully complete extensive training on life insurance products.
6. Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure to resolve complex customer issues.
7. Must possess effective time management skills.
Physical Job Requirements:
· Ability to work at least 40 hours per week
· Ability to utilize keyboard, mouse and computer for up to 6-8 hours per day
· Ability to utilize phone for approximately 6-8 hours per day
· Ability to perform simple grasping including handwriting, paper manipulation, sorting, folding, etc. periodically throughout entire workda