Clinical SAS Programmer
- $75 to $85 Hourly
- Manage data management projects, focusing on technical delivery and data-related tasks.
- Utilize technical expertise in SAS, SQL, R, or other programming languages.
- Familiarity with data reporting tools like JReview, SAS JMP, Tableau, etc.
- Coordinate with statisticians and programmer/analysts.
- Collaborate with clinical research and development, clinical operations, and CROs to develop study documents.
- Ensure data management tasks align with study timelines and requirements.
- Conduct ongoing data review and collaborate with CROs to identify and correct errors or discrepancies.
- Communicate site data concerns/issues to the clinical operations team and CROs for resolution.
- Ensure delivery of a quality locked database for analysis at the study's close.
- Recommend technical and process solutions to improve project work efficiency.
- Establish programming standards and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Develop standard macros and tools in SAS for data analysis.
- Experience with EDC systems like Medidata Rave.
- Familiarity with MedDRA and WHODD coding.
- Knowledge of CDISC SDTM and CDASH standards.
- Strong understanding of clinical trial operations.
- Proficiency in data programming and visualization tools (JReview, Tableau, etc.).
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving, conflict resolution, project leadership, and team-building skills.
- Experience in Oncology, Neurology, and Nephrology.
- Knowledge of global trials.
- Previous experience in smaller bio-oncology companies.
- Familiarity with Immuno-Oncology.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in math, science, or a health-related field.
Russell Tobin is a leading provider of workforce solutions and talent acquisition.
Russell TobinThousand Oaks, CA
WebsiteView All Russell Tobin Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.