- Daily Schedule 10 hours/week, must be available between 8-5PM PST or CT
HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WILL BE HANDLED
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
- Create, label and curate the data for products
- Verify information by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combines data from both systems when information is incomplete; purges files to eliminate duplication of data
- Produce, and maintain quality metrics reports that support analysis and performance management.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to fully understand assortment, requirements and feedback to extend attribution to new workflows
- Curate a product taxonomy, define attribute guidelines and values, develop SOPs, and train an offshore team
- 1 – 2 years of education or work experience within fashion
- Accurate data entry skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Able to prioritize and maintain a high level of accuracy doing multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- High attention to detail
- Sagemaker Groundtruth
- Fashion School Graduates
Why Work Here?
Lots of room for growth, wonderful benefits, and a positive team environment working for a prestigious globally known company!