Business Systems Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12 Months (Contract TO Permanent)
The Creative Cloud Engagement Platform team is seeking an enthusiastic, autonomous and multifaceted Business Platform Analyst to drive the establishment of a holistic experience management program that will help Creative Cloud teams realize their vision. You will design and deliver solutions for our technology platform with a team of engineers and technical product experts by aligning business objectives through measurable metrics across the users of the platform.
What you’ll do
- Work with cross-functional partners to drive consensus across teams and advocate for solutions that balance the needs of our users with our business goals
- Provide support to internal partners, this may include survey/assessment design, change management consulting, post-survey data analysis and interpretation, executive presentations, action planning consulting
- Be the voice of the service and client
- Drive research and requirements capturing to influence product opportunities and value propositions. Use analytics and data to refine the product strategy and plan
- Develop dashboards and key performance metrics to monitor project and
operational health of the platform as a whole.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related technical field
- 2-4 years of experience at a Technology Software as a Service (Saas) company
- 2-4 years of experience with project management
- Experience configuring SaaS software solutions or conducting technical trainings
- Superb communicator and problem-solver
- Demonstrated success in working with digital product teams – leading collaboration between external and internal engineering, UX, project management & product teams; building a holistic strategy across content and data.
- Strong analytical skills and a drive to experiment; ability to use data to drive decision making in platform development
- Ability to manage complex builds through thoughtful prioritization and disciplines that drive towards delivery
- Experience in technologies such as AEM, Adobe Analytics, Splunk, and SageMaker is preferred
AddressSan Francisco, CA