Business Analyst, Pay rate: $66.67/hour
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking to hire a Business Analyst.
Job title: Business Analyst
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 1 year
Pay rate: $66.67/hour
*This role will start off as a hybrid model (3x in office 2x from home...which is subject to change in the future)***
The qualified candidate will be responsible for working with a cross discipline team comprised of technical, legal, financial and business area subject matter experts. The candidate will be required to assist in the strategic sourcing, procurement, as well as deep analytics, sourcing strategy development and senior management presentations.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Review and negotiate commercials of vendor contracts with respect to professional services engagements across assigned divisional coverage in the US for Contract, Project and Outsourced Managed Services
- Perform routine deep dive spend analysis in order to identify and drive cost savings opportunities, including but not limited to RFP, supplier consolidation, Unit Price reduction, Volume Discounting, Benchmarking, etc.
- Support ad hoc expense management initiatives
- Provide reporting and maintenance on a variety of data sets as they relate to:
- Project pipeline
- Vendor spend and cost savings
- Supplier Optimization
- Contract management
- Consultant onboarding
- Strategic Savings and Efficiencies Levers
- Drive baseline reductions and cost avoidance on professional services across US coverage
- Ensure ongoing data quality on savings initiatives and completed deals, along with live RFPs.
Previous experience in sourcing professional services, including Project SOWs, Outsourcing Transactions and Time and Materials engagements, preferably within Financial Services Industry
- High proficiency in developing and presenting strategic content focused on driving savings
- Evidence of leveraging influencing skills to drive change to purchasing behaviors with measurable outcomes (expense reduction)
- Negotiation of large scale professional services contractual agreements across varying complexity
- Client service skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Results oriented, with the ability to drive strategic initiatives to closure and results
- Previous experience with Ariba, Fieldglass, MS Office (especially excel and powerpoint) and Reporting (Business Objects, Tableau, Advanced Excel, etc.)
BusinessView all jobs at Russell Tobin
Get fresh RATE Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.