Technical Project Manager - Electrical Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for the effective management of engineering Projects by coordinating multi-functional project teams and providing regular communication to executive leadership.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead Projects and provide status updates.
- Drive quality into products by overseeing and guiding deployment for integration and delivery, while setting a model for the team to follow.
- Provide support to product delivery and operations.
- Work with systems electrical and mechanical engineering teams toward hardware delivery process.
- Work closely with IOT product delivery teams.
- Lead and communicate project achievements to executive steering committee. Maintain complete project schedule by coordinating with multi-functional team leaders
- Be a role model for successful hardware development process, including recommending and sponsoring improvement.
- Sophisticated knowledge of PowerPoint and Project with the ability to create and update presentations in preparation for executive leadership review
- Ability to lead teams and provide overall project coordination and direction to multiple functional areas.
- Responsible for the development of the scope, budget, and the project plan
- Complete projects per budget and on-time
- Coordinate project materials and the use of shared resources; identify resource constraints, and assist with corrective action plans to remedy any issues
- Provide regular updates and communication on project status to management
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years proven experience
- MA/MS degree desired
- PMP certification desired
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Ability to lead and empower teams
- Strong problem solving, planning and project management skills
- Exposure to Electrical Hardware product delivery.
- Has worked with the full-lifecycle delivery of products in the electro or electro/mechanical domain
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven knowledge of project financial reporting
- Ability to communicate clearly across all levels of leadership
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual with the ability to work on their own without managerial or supervisory assistance