Job Title : Systems Engineer II
Location : Cupertino, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Responsible for the design, development and deployment of systems components, including enterprise infrastructure. Projects are typically focused on both software and hardware components. Evaluates existing systems to understand capabilities and recommend solutions. Work with non-technical business owners to understand needs and develop a technical solution. Participates in the layout design and installation of new systems or modification of existing systems. Develop and manage systems integration projects. Identifies and resolves existing system deficiencies. Must have strong communication skills to interact with business counterparts. Prior systems engineering experience in large enterprise environments is required.
– Strong EE fundamentals and hands on lab experience to characterize and validate Hardware systems in development.
– Familiarity with Oscilloscopes and Power analyzers, various interfaces (I2C, UART, USB, LPDP, MIPI), power analysis and SOC platform design and integration.
– Documentation of the completed validation items and can include technical write-ups/summaries/presentations of findings.
– Teamwork and collaboration will be a key part of the experience as we work together to characterize and debug any electrical issues. Scripting experience (Python) is beneficial but not required.
1. – Lab bench experience desire to be in the lab to do measurements. Validation experience
2. – Communication / documentation
3. – Debugging hardware
Russell Tobin & Associates