Social Media Content Quality Reviewer
Russell Tobin & Associates Seattle, WA
- Expired: 21 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Russell Tobin is seeking a Social Media Content Quality Reviewer to work at our client’s Seattle campus on a contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join the world’s largest social media network who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
Role: Social Media Content Quality Reviewer
Location: Remote based out of Seattle (must be local)
Pay: $22-24/hour based on experience
The main function of the content quality reviewer is to use program specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our labeling programs. Liaise closely with our vendors to ensure all operational KPIs meet and exceed targets and work collaboratively to improve processes and tools and scale solutions as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve our processes and tools being the Subject Matter Expert.
- * Remain up-to-date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, policy updates and our Community Standards
- * Analyze key metrics to improve our operational workflows
- * Independently deliver solutions for key experience issues through effective problem solving and project management
- * Support the implementation of workflows for content labeling by human raters working at vendors world-wide
- * Perform audits of human-rater work to ensure quality standards are being maintained
- * Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports based on quality analysis
- * Pilot new workflows and provide feedback on review process improvements; complete Ad Hocs tasks as needed
- * Identify patterns, common issues and root causes for day-to-day tasks both internally and with external vendors
- * Drive guideline changes through analysis, problem definition and workflow feedback
- * Monitor, drive, and maintain quality of human-review workflows; escalate issues as necessary
- * Suggest actions for vendor and product teams through a strong understanding of data and review process
- * On-board & train new vendor auditors and participate in team operations as necessary
- * 3-5 Years of Industry Experience Preferred
- * Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- * Self-Starter with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- * Experience with Excel and basic understanding of SQL
- * Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to quality
- * Ability to quickly absorb training across products and tools.
- * Ability to perform autonomously, in a large group setting and to adapt to a highly dynamic environment.
- * Penchant for technology, data analysis, problem solving and has a strong interest in quality of human-driven processes
Russell Tobin & Associates