Sponsorship not available and no C2C
Network Engineer with 5+ years of experience in large scale corporate Networking environment to be a key resource to design/architect and deploy complex multi-site network projects.
The right candidate will have:
- ACTIVE Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Cloud experience a plus (Amazon AWS / Microsoft Azure)
- Route/Switch experience with Juniper, Cisco, Arista hardware. (More emphasis on Juniper than Cisco)
- Primarily Palo Alto Firewall and utilizing Panorama within environment
- L2 and L3 Network Implementation
- Required to know OSPF for routing, and strong layer 2 foundation specifically as it relates to SCADA networks
- Solid understanding of network design and implementation in enterprise environments
- Comprehension of networking concepts including network design principles, data flow determination, routing, switching, VLANs, IP addressing, spanning-tree, etc.
- Solid understanding of network utility services including TFTP, FTP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SMTP, SYSLOG, etc.
- Understanding of advanced networking technologies and solutions including IPV6, MPLS, BGP, HSRP, OSPF, multicast, policy-based routing, ether-channel, QoS, traffic-shaping, load balancing, VPN tunnels, WAN Optimization, etc.
- Understanding of advanced data center networking technologies and solutions including Nexus 7000 series data center switches, Arista switches, ACE and Firewall Services Modules, and ASR WAN routers.
- Demonstrated performance in a large-scale enterprise technical work environment with minimum of 5 years of direct industry experience as described above
- Network automation experience (Preferred)
- Experience with F5 Load Balancers (Preferred)