Senior IT Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Russell Tobin & Associates Owings Mills, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Russell Tobin is looking for a Senior IT Talent Acquisition Recruiter for a contract role of 6 months duration (possible contract to hire!) with one of our clients.
· Sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and screening both internal and external candidates for referral to open Exempt positions, including off site locations, ensuring that only top-talented candidates are referred in order to contribute to a high caliber productive workforce.
· Plan and implement Client’s talent acquisition strategy; serve as consultative partner with internal clients.
· Develops recruitment programs or networks in order to attract, grow/ train, and retain an applicant pool for high turnover positions.
· Coordinates with hiring management in order to develop a recruitment plan and coaching clients in selection and interviewing processes that will yield high quality selections.
· Represent Client internally and externally at events, job fairs, college recruitment functions with a goal of networking/relationship building with potential candidates and community outreach programs in order to give presentations and establish and maintain an organizational presence in the community.
· Designs/ selects, implements and administers screening tools that will assist in identifying quality applicants.
· Work closely with Client Branding Specialist and Marketing to develop creative ways of addressing talent acquisition challenges.
· Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
· Stay abreast of talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry.
· Performs additional duties as required including providing input during periods of reorganization, providing backup support for the recruitment of non-exempt positions and assisting in the development and production of Employment related reporting in order to facilitate the functioning of the department.
· This position has no direct reports but may provide technical guidance to less experienced staff.
· High-Volume recruitment environment of 25-30 positions handled at one time; provides sourcing, recruitment and placement of all Exempt employees for the entire company.
· A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business or equivalent work experience and minimum 5 years of the following: full cycle recruitment experience in a high-volume environment supporting mid to senior level IT/Technical positions (Java/Full-Stack Developers, Data Engineers, Software Engineer, Cyber Security, IT Program Managers, Data Governance, etc) building sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions, proficiency with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) such as Peoplesoft, Success Factors, Taleo, or similar software.
· Proficiency with LinkedIn AND LinkedIn Recruiter.
· At least intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Exceptional problem-solving, time management, and organizational skills.
· Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them.
· Proven track record of driving process improvements and an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact & discretion, as well as the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal and external customers.
· Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks simultaneously, and cut through ambiguity.
· Skilled at effectively managing and prioritizing escalations or business critical situations.
· Working knowledge of Human Resource policies and practices, the ability to effectively develop business team relationships with clients and co-workers, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), good presentation skills, knowledge of EEO and affirmative action requirements, the ability to travel out of state and to off-site locations and strong PC skills using word-processing and spreadsheet programs.
Experience in a sophisticated HR Talent Acquisition/Recruitment work environment to include agency and or government contractor environments.
High-level proficiency in strategic sourcing techniques utilizing various channels.
Highly ambitious, self-starter with proven track record to exceed in challenging highly matrixed environments.
Russell Tobin & Associates
AddressOwings Mills, MD