Russell Tobin & Associates Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Salesforce Developer
Location: Tucson, AZ
Duration: 6 months
- The Salesforce Developer will partner with our Product Management team to design, develop and deliver innovation with our Customer Relationship Management Platforms to provide new ways to delight our customers and deliver revenue for Intuit. In this role you will personalize our agents' tool experiences through rapid prototyping, agile development and coordinated releases.
- We are looking for someone with a proven track record of delivering new technology and experiences at scale in a platform and services-oriented architecture.
- In addition, this person must have a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external partners, including technologists, product managers, engineers, and senior leadership.
- Deliver new solutions, enhancements, and run-the-business requests through configuration and development in a large, complex Salesforce implementation based on user stories and requirements.
- Understand and communicate impacts and dependencies of changes from an end-to-end perspective.
- Ensure solutions meet enterprise development standards and adhere to governance processes.
- Develop and maintain test automation suites to ensure high quality.
- Own the entire lifecycle for deliverables from requirements through development, testing, deployment, and production support.
- Troubleshoot issues and identify root cause for defects.
Skills: Required Skills :
- 3-5+ years of experience.
- Solid knowledge and hands on development experience (Lightning Components, Apex Classes, Triggers, Flows) with the Salesforce platform required.
- DX and unlocked packaging experience a plus.
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer certification or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience using GitHub, Visual Studio Code or other IDE, Data Loader is required.
- Test automation experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and quickly learn new technologies.
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies.
- A strong sense of urgency to help customers and to deliver high quality, innovative experiences.
- BS or BA Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
Russell Tobin & Associates