Royalty Revenue Analyst
Russell Tobin & Associates Lehi, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A global leading technology firm is seeking a Royalty Revenue Analyst for their Royalty Operations department.
The individual will be responsible for all aspects of the royalty revenue accounting, including royalty revenue policies and procedures, royalty revenue contract reviews, royalty bill of materials, month-end and quarter-end close process, and managing and fostering relationships with organizations involved in the royalty revenue process including Legal, Sales, FP&A, Business Unit Finance and others.
- Assume leadership role for existing functions that support royalty revenue process resulting in accurate and timely accounting for revenue in the financial statements in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Plan and drive activities related to the royalty revenue function in order to maintain company's strong operational and technical competence in revenue accounting.
- Work collaboratively with the teams outside of accounting including Sales, Legal, and Business Unit Finance groups.
- Point of contact with external auditors during reviews and audits for royalty revenue and contract related issues.
- Identify process and systems related opportunities within the royalty revenue function and assist in the implementing changes to drive scalability, efficiency, and productivity.
- Participate in cross functional efforts and training with groups outside of Royalty Accounting such as Legal, Internal Audit, and Sales to drive increased awareness of the value add proposition in working closely with the royalty revenue group.
- BS Degree in Finance/Accounting (or equivalent)
- 3+ years recent experience in similar role ideally with a publicly held company
- 3+ software leader doing (USD)1B+
- Prior experience with accounting software implementation projects
- Contract Analysis experience
- Accounting analysis experience
- Advanced Excel
- Prior experience with a software company (preferred)
- SAP experience (preferred)
- Proven ability to drive complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Strong communication, collaborative, and influence skills
- Highly organized
Russell Tobin & Associates
Finance and Insurance