Duration: 2 months with a high possibility for an extension
Location: Remote but will have to work Pacific Time (PST) hours
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to inform managers and other stakeholders of results
- Third Party risk Management (TPRM) experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Visio and other analysis programs
- Must have experience with Governance, risk and compliance (GRC)
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data
- Presentation skills, including public speaking and presentation creation using PowerPoint or a similar program
- Have a risk management mindset
- Familiarity with Aravo is a huge plus
- Execute due diligence assessments, identify, monitor, and communicate risks of new and existing third-parties through remediation.
- Actively engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders and subject matter specialists across various business units, functions and risk groups
- Contribute to the effective management of third party relationships
- Ensure the program is functioning in a consistent, repeatable, and risk based manner.
- Bring innovative thought leadership to TPRM key stakeholders to drive continuous collaboration, adoption, and performance improvement opportunities.
- Develop standardized reporting to enable continuous monitoring against program goals.
- Develop reports to present to program steering committees, cross-functional management committees and Leadership, as required