Our client, a large financial services company, is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to assist their team.
- Provide support for a team of recruiters, including scheduling candidate interviews, utilizing and updating the applicant tracking system (Workday), and drafting offer letters.
- Manage candidates through the pre-boarding process: background checks, system updating, be the candidate point of contact throughout the process.
- Provide onsite support for Recruiting Events, including candidate meet and greet, escorting to interviews and ensuring a seamless interview experience.
- Respond to both internal and external general inquiries about employment and the employment process.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new HR processes related to on-boarding new joiners.
- Working closely with the wider ContactHR, Talent Management, Mobility, etc. teams on process improvement activities.
- Must be flexible, and adapts well to changing plans and priorities; deals comfortably with ambiguity.
- An ability to manage a large volume of varied requests, and deliver with accuracy and speed.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively reach out to and communicate with candidates via phone and e-mail.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to concentrate on the task at hand while being able to see the bigger picture.
- The ability to of flex solutions to changing demands: anticipating the local, regional, global impact.
- Experience working across cultures and in a matrixed environment (preferred); proven ability to work independently but also to build and sustain high performing partnerships, both locally and globally.
- A strong work ethic – ability to work on their own initiative and manage own time effectively.
- Team-work orientation and comfortable working with remote team members.
- Proactivity and a results driven mindset.
- Ability to build effective and trusted relationships across the HR function and in particular with Recruiters.
- Highly motivated, energizing and inspiring others to seek higher levels of performance.
- Experience with Workday a plus.
- Proficient level of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.