Become part of the support team that is responsible for providing critical support to our valued online customers who utilize our e-filing service to file forms to the state and federal government. No experience is necessary, we provide the required training.
As a Web Support Associate, you will:
- Answer inbound calls or web chats on topics such as: log-in, navigation of website, form data entry, importing, electronic filing and printing.
- Use internal tools (phone and/or web-chat tool) to communicate with customers.
- Utilize our internal knowledgebase to research customer inquiries.
This position might be a fit for you if:
- You can easily navigate a website;
- You have professional communication skills;
- You enjoy helping customers;
- You can type at least 40 WPM.
- You are located in Wisconsin or Michigan. Will Work on-site.
- You own personal computer equipment with a webcam and reliable Internet service.
· Associates Degree Preferred
Will accept students working towards degree
Russell Tobin & Associates