Maintenance Supervisor II - 2nd Shift OR Weekends
Russell Tobin & Associates Faribault, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary: Directs and manages activities of the Maintenance team engaged in troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, and installation of tooling and equipment; and building, grounds, and security maintenance.
Support the needs of the weekend shift, Friday - Sunday, 5:00 am - 5:00 pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervises maintenance electronics technicians engaged in equipment installation, equipment troubleshooting and repair, and preventative maintenance.
- Supervises maintenance personnel and workers engaged in building and grounds maintenance.
- May supervise tool room employees
- Collaborates with Production management to schedule repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Collaborates with Engineering, Production, and Safety management to plan equipment layout, workflow, and accident prevention measures to maintain effective and safe utilization of plant facilities and equipment.
- Develops and oversees preventive maintenance program and coordinates implementation with Production management
- Obtains quotes and manages activities performed by outside contractors which may include machine Manufacturing Representatives, facilities maintenance contractors (construction contractors, roofers, electricians, plumbers, etc.) grounds keeping and janitorial services.
- Provides technical expertise to ensure equipment meets operational standards and is in conformance with OSHA regulations.
- May act as a liaison to public utility, environmental and energy agencies, and insurance companies.
- May oversee or coordinate facility communication and/or security systems.
- May collaborate with Engineering to investigate new equipment purchases.
- Prepares department budget and monitors expenditure of funds in budget.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in a technical, engineering or management discipline.
- A minimum of five years of experience preferably in a complex manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership experience/skills.
5AM - 5PM for Weekend - FRI-SUN
4PM-12PM for 2nd shift M-F
Russell Tobin & Associates