Russell Tobin is seeking a Junior Level Resource with a great personality to work for a client in the Financial Space as a Client Service Analyst on a 6-12 month contract to perm opportunity in Franklin.
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Customer service required. Experience in the Financial Services or Brokerage industry - preferred
Skills and Competencies
• Proficient in basic mathematical skills
• Strong Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills; strong verbal communications skills using the phone
• Ability to sustain long-term relationships with internal and external clients
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software (Typically required)
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Respond to inquiries from UBS branches/clients regarding the account opening and maintenance process, including client verification and forms approval in a timely and efficient manner.
• Learn basic Legal and Compliance knowledge around the account process.
• Proactively track service issues and escalate them to product areas for resolution.
• Occasional weekend work may be required from time to time
Russell Tobin & Associates